Discover the taste of TOBLERONE with our delicious chocolate recipes - enjoy!
TOBLERONE fudgeServes: 24 servings, 1 piece each
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 4 bars (3.52 oz.) TOBLERONE Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat, broken into
1. LINE 8-inch square baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of
pan; set aside. Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large heavy saucepan.
2. BRING to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 5 min.,
stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. ADD chocolate; stir until completely melted. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate 3
hours or until firm. Remove fudge from pan, using foil handles. Cut fudge into 24 pieces. Store in
tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Mondelez Kitchens Tips
When cutting creamy-textured bars, carefully wipe off the knife blade between cuts with a clean damp
towel. This prevents the creamy filling from building up on the blade, ensuring clean cuts that leave
the edges intact.
These are indulgent recipes for a special, occasional treat.