Discover the taste of TOBLERONE with our delicious chocolate recipes - enjoy!
Hedgehog "Cake"Serves: 16 servings
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 18 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 2 bars (3.52 oz. each) TOBLERONE Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat, broken
- 4 dried apricots
- 2 white chocolate chips
- 2 pieces shoestring licorice (2-1/2 inches each)
- 1 jelly bean
1. BEAT Neufchatel cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until
creamy. Add melted chocolate and sugar; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping. Remove 1 Tbsp. of the
Neufchatel cheese mixture for later use; spread small amount of the remaining cream cheese mixture
between each of 16 of the cookies to form two logs of 8 cookies each.
2. PLACE logs, side-by-side, on serving platter for the "hedgehog's body." Add
remaining 2 cookies to one end for the "face" as shown in photo. Spread face and body with remaining
Neufchatel mixture until completely covered.
3. CUT each apricot to resemble a foot with claws; attach to the body with the reserved
Neufchatel cheese mixture. Press chocolate triangles into the "body" to resemble quills. Decorate with
white chocolate chips for the "eyes," jelly bean for the "nose" and licorice for the "whiskers." Store
Mondelez Kitchens Tips
Have fun with your kids making this whimsical dessert. Then, use it to help teach them about portion
Prepare cookie logs and spread with the Neufchatel mixture as directed. Cover and refrigerate up to 24
hours. Remove from refrigerator about 20 min. before serving, then decorate as directed.
How to Serve
Remove chocolate triangles, then cut dessert vertically in half. Cut each half into eight pieces. Top
each piece with 2 chocolate triangles.